Paul Maddock (Founder and MD) is MBA qualified, has a wealth of healthcare experience and success in diverse and challenging positions.
- Main board director at Special Products Ltd – forming and leading an international team of commercial and business development experts in a speciality pharma company.
- Award winning Sales Manager at Roche Products Ltd recruiting and developing direct reports into some of the highest profile industry executives.
- 20 years’ experience at first and second line sales and marketing manager positions leading and developing some of the most successful teams and individuals in the industry.
- Market Development Leader – operating internationally to successfully access market and product opportunities.
Ben Carrigan (Partner and Recruitment Director) has held senior positions with a strong track record of achievement in a variety of international recruitment businesses including Michael Page, GI Group and Impellam Group.
- Expertise and experience in delivering contingency, managed service provision and executive search services.
- Managed the delivery of complex outsourced recruitment programmes.
Mark Pickles (Senior Recruitment Executive) has extensive Pharma experience, holding specialist sales positions with Galen, GSK, Napp and Actavis, with additional experience in Sales Training and Sales Management. 13 years in Pharma sales covering both generics and branded medicines across primary care, secondary care, retail, dispensing doctors and market access.
- 5 years selling and delivering sales training and sales management coaching. Passionate about enabling sales professionals to recognise and overcome limiting beliefs and empower radically improved performances.
- 2 years building and leading a sales outsourcing team.
- 2 years in global search and selection of senior commercial pharmaceutical executives.
Associate Model and Partners
- CORx people has a vision of being embedded in the healthcare sector and draws upon a highly developed network of executives to provide recommendations and connections across many disease areas and functional expertise.
- Additionally, we have an extensive healthcare supplier network to increase scope and engagement