This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data and keep it safe.
We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us.
- Who are CORx People?
CORx People are a healthcare recruitment specialist representing the interests of industry professionals to secure headcount vacancies in the commercial sector ( sales and marketing).
- Explaining the legal bases we rely on
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent.
For example, when you provide your personal details to apply for a role (forward your CV).
When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service and allow you to control any onward communications with our client base.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
For example, we will use your contact details to apply for a role through a client data portal which in itself is GDPR compliant.
- When do we collect your personal data?
- When you forward your details directly to ourselves or our website.
- When you phone us.
- When you purchase a service from us.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you ask one of our staff to email you information about a service or a role.
- When you book any kind of appointment with us or book to attend an event.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- What sort of personal data do we collect?
- If you have a contract with us (implied or otherwise) your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, quotes, email and telephone number.
- Details of your interactions with us through enquiries or contracts, online or by using our website.
- Copies of documents you provide to document your career history (CV) which includes personal information you feel is important to secure your next role.
We’ll only ask for and use your personal data collected for the fulfilment of the contracted services ( implied or otherwise) we undertake for you.
- How and why do we use your personal data?
We want to give you the best possible customer and client experience.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our clients and providing the highest levels of service.
Of course, if you wish to change how we use your data, you’ll find details in the ‘What are my rights?’ section below.
Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for.
To develop, test and improve the systems, services and products we provide to you. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- How we protect your personal data
We know how much data security matters to all our candidates and clients. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We ensure secure and restricted access to all areas of our database.
- How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not share your personal data with third parties unless we have your specific consent.
10.What are your rights over your personal data?
An overview of your different rights
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
To ask for your information, please contact Data Protection Officer, CORx People Ltd, Viscount House, Saltney, Chester, CH4 8RH or email:
To ask for your information to be amended, please contact our team.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
- Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113.
Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns (opens in a new window; please note we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites)
- Any questions?
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact our Data Protection Officer who will be pleased to help you:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at Viscount House, Saltney, Chester, CH4 8RH
This policy was last updated and published on 25th May 2018